2011년 10월 25일 화요일

But regret will get you nowhere! Do it right

But regret will get you nowhere! Do it right the first time, or make a mistake and bounce right back. I did not start my business with much money at all, and I didn't have an extensive coaching background. Following the Crowd. The fact is that I let them have influenceNIKE FREE TILBUD, on what my career would be. Now I'm making a comfortable living with lots of free time. So what if you studied biology, engineering, or English in school? These days, you must become a generalist in order to get ahead in business. I thought since everyone else was getting jobs in the so-called corporate world, that's what I should do. Don't worry about what you did in the past. At least you will keep your finger on the pulse of your sport (and keep your Nike Air Max 2010 Homme sanity!)4. Just do it!5. I've sometimes thought that my days of being a competitive athlete were some of the best times of my life.But now I'm getting paid to be involved in sports, and it's not even taking up my free time!Here are the top 5 mistakes athletes make when they set out into their careers, and how to avoid or correct them:1. You could even be involved in some capacity in sports on the side while you slave away at a desk job and sort it all out. What do you want in life? Do you love your sport? Follow your heart, and the money will follow.2. Leaving Your Sport too Early. Pigeon-holing Yourself. Doing What Your Parents Want You to Do. Hogwash! Always think for yourself. If you love or even like the sport you do, why walk away completely? You probably have a lot to offer beyond winning races or matches. I fell victim to this. I didn't realize it wasn't what I wanted until 3-4 years of bouncing from one desk job to another. Thinking There's No Money in Sports Careers if You're Not a Pro. I guarantee you that competing in sports did more for your career than whatever it is you studied anyway! Put aside the myth that you need to be technical or have some specific degree to start on online business. Always keep in mind your personal goals and where you want to go in life. But I had a passion for my sport and found a niche, and made it work. Don't let anyone decide your life for you!3. "If only I could have known!"I've thought this many times in my life. I did this too. I never made the Olympics or turned pro, not even close. You too can make this happen!For more, visit www.sportscareesonline.com [http://www.sportscareersonline.com] now!Kevin Koskella is an internet entrepreneur who teaches athletes Chaussure Dolce Gabbana how to bring their sport online and create a full time or part time sports business. His website is www.sportscareersonline.com [http://www.sportscareersonline.com].





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기