2011년 10월 24일 월요일

I asked her why that was her typical response

I asked her why that was her typical response. And so does breathing. :)When we coach, mentor, or consult our adult clients, or sometimes when we are being coached or mentored ourselves, there is also often a similar trend of resistance in some cases. Her reply, "Because no one ever seems to want to help me." I'd asked her that same NIKE FREE RUN,question three years ago and her reply was, "It [the task] is too big!"In each instance, my thought immediately went to her being overwhelmed. And remember, you don't have to take this journey alone. But truth be told, she has no real passion for cleaning her room. Even though the payoff would be an allowance, she often wanted to forgo the money to get out of doing it! That is, until I reminded her of strategies to getting it done without the task feeling as daunting, with the biggest tip being: take baby steps and prioritize by Chaussures Asics Homme working on one area of the room or category at a time (i.e., school papers, then shoes, then stuffed animals, etc.). "I don't want to," my eight year old daughter said sadly when I asked her to clean her room. Take advantage of all the resources out there.Sometimes a step by step recipe that's tailor-made for you can make all the difference!Carol Dickson-Carr helps wildly creative entrepreneurs leverage their resources and ideas so they become more productive and profitable. If rotating between using all the tools while learning them doesn't float your boat after getting introduced to them, try this: Figure out which tool interests you the most and carve out a specified time daily or every other day to become one with it until you master it, and then move on to the next favorite and repeat the process. This can be true whether we're dealing with grunt work that doesn't light us up (One word to that: Outsource!) or if we have been presented with quite a few cool tools that can help our businesses in the long run.Let's go with the Web 2.0 theme, for example: When we introduced blogging, podcasting, video creation, internet talk radio, and social networks to people who are totally new to it in a six week period, we have sometimes invoked these types of interjections:"I feel like I've been sprayed with a fire hose of information!" "How can I incorporate it all?" "I don't have enough time." "I am not a techie!"Nike Tn Requin classic Femme "AAAAAAHHHH!"The baby steps and prioritizing comes in handy again. For a step-by-step process to leveraging your resources and your expertise, grab your complimentary CD at http://ultimateleveragesuccess.com.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기